- 1.50 c Milk
- 1.00 c Sugar
- 3.00 Egg yolks
- 2.00 c Cream
- 0.33 c Cocoa
- 1.00 ts Vanilla
- Donvier Chocolate Ice Cream Beat the milk and egg yolks together.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture coats a spoon.
- Stir often or it will burn.
- After cooking, sift in the cocoa and mix well.
- Cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add the cream and vanilla and mix well again.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results in the Donvier.
- I have not made frozen yogurt from scratch in the Donvier, but I have frozen commercial yogurt in it.
- Works fine if you like the stuff.
donvier, Other, cooking tips, recipe exchange, Donvier Chocolate Ice Cream, chocolate, cookbook, ice, cream, cooking, recipe, recipes, cook