- 16.00 oz Ricotta cheese
- 16.00 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1.50 c Sugar
- 4.00 Eggs
- Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 0.25 t Vanilla
- 3.00 tb Cornstarch
- 3.00 tb Flour
- 0.25 c Melted butter
- 16.00 oz Sour cream
- Blend together ricotta and cream cheese, and add sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add lemon juice, vanilla, cornstarch, flour and butter.
- Mix well.
- Fold in sour cream and pour into buttered 10-inch springform pan.
- Put cake in a cold oven.
- Heat to 325 degrees, and bake for one hour.
- Turn oven off and leave cake in for two more hours.
- Do not open oven door while cooling.
- Remove cake and finish cooling.
- Wrap and refrigerate.
- Cake is best the next day.
brooklyn, Other, recipe exchange, cook, Brooklyn Cheesecake, cooking tips, cheesecake, recipe, cooking, cookbook, recipes